My dance recital was today and me and the other little girls had so much fun! Our neighbor (Marin's mom) touched up my make-up before the performance. Grandma and Mommy had put make-up on me but I looked pretty ghostly compared to the other girls after we arrived. Luckily our neighbor had her make-up bag with her. :)
There was a photographer to take our pictures before the performance. Grandma took pictures too, using the professional backdrop. These are my friends from our ward. They are in my dance class. Their names are Marin and Avery. We were all together and then the big girls grabbed our hands and galloped on their horseys and took us in a circle.
At the end of the dance we all stayed on stage and our teacher gave each of us a beautiful flower. My teacher was Mrs. Hauser - she taught my Mommy too when she was little! I appreciate my teacher for teaching me how to dance. And when I left her I gave her a big hug.
In this movie, I am the one with green straps criss-crossed on my back. My flower wings were itchy, I took them off.








No comments:
Post a Comment